BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 8, 2013

September


And again, it's another month. Ended the Malaysia Independence Day performance and came back to school..

Had a fun day yesterday with u guys, from baking, playing, pillow fighting, dining. walking in the rain, being scared by a suddenly-appeared-frog, seeing the funny boys acting like "supermodels" on the road, discussing a project, until sending you home..all were fun and awesome. I really was and am appreciating it.

It was quite meaningful to begin a month by knowing my friends better and closer..
Sometimes, it's funny to realize that your friends understand you more than you, yourself..haha
Thanks for helping me to reveal the true feeling in my heart, even though it's just an answer which is still unsure. Sometimes, I could feel it. However, sometimes I couldn't ....that's stupid == how could it be?
A friend told me that time will untangle everything. Yes, hopefully it will =)


Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time
Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time



Who knows? Only time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all have secrets, it's impossible when someone tells u that he/she doesn't have any secret. It just depends on how high the wall is in one's heart.
"I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead"

2 comments:

  1. Well-said... X) But im still confused in few sentences ._______. Maybe it's that im stupid or what but i did spend a great time with u all last Saturday... Hopefully the next outing will be around the corner ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...figure it out yourself patiently x) and I hope so, looking forward to it ^^

      Delete

sweet melody always around us...