BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 20, 2013

If it's meant to be, it'll be

Finally, the problems of school magazine are settled today...
Now I know how complicated it is to organise the editing of a magazine.. "phew~"
--------------------------------------------
Painful foot, awful feeling... what's wrong with me.. =.=

Well, even if you didn't tell, I actually knew the answers, 
sometimes, something can be known without words...
somehow the "sixth sense" of a girl is always right. Haha..

Sometimes, it really does hurt, 
No care, no harm? perhaps perhaps...
And, yes. If it's meant to be, it will be. 

Tears ain't my label =)
---------------------------------------------

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere。。。


I believe, happy girls, shine brighter =)




2 comments:

sweet melody always around us...