BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lucky me

When I'm down, I have you to cheer me up; when I'm depressed,  I have you to talk to til the middle of the night( thank you for sacrificing ur sleeping time xD)when I need a hug, I have you to hug me back; when I do things wrong to you, I have you to forgive and forget; when I feel weak, I have you to give me power,  to support me;  when I need someone to lean on, I have you to lend me your shoulder; when I can't express my problems,  I have you to help to untangle it; when I fall, I have you to pull me up; when I am happy, I have you to share the happiness with; when laugh at something hilarious though stupid, I have you to laugh together with; when I need a company, you will accompany me.....
Because of you, I feel loved,  blessed and awesome. .
I have never regretted on knowing you all~ I don't care as you are my boyfriends,  girlfriends,  best friends,   I love you so much. I just wanna say, thanks for everything my dear~ I'm the lucky one! 
------------------------------------------------
One person feels sad, the other will feel the same way too...that's y I don't like to show the sad side of mine so that I won't share something I shouldn't to the rest--sadness. Seeing you feeling sad or mad makes me feel low and down, too.

Why did I feel jealous? Omg, jealousy ain't a good thing to play with. I need to make up my mind........aahhh~~
-----------------------------------------------
I'm just an ordinary girl....i will collapse ,too..I will feel hurt, too. Sometimes I'm just tired and sick of explaining to u. However, to set everything straight,  enduring is the best solution, just don't want to double up the troubles..that's me,haha..
----------------------------------
Time is ticking....I think it's getting clearer a little... same thing to be said, slowly, it will tell the truth =) 

1 comment:

  1. something you're not telling me here, dear? :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

sweet melody always around us...